Tuesday 21 September 2010

Dreaming of Reality?

________________________________

My dreams are annoying me now - ever more cryptic - ever more realistic - ever more... normal.

Last night I had a dream from which I awoke with a banging headache. In the dream, the town I lived in was recovering from attack from an unseen enemy - I wasnt sure if it were aliens or war, but things had changed greatly and my nephew, along with myself, were the only members of my entire family alive.

I went to various places, having pointless and dull conversations with people on completely unrelated topics; I seemed to be incredibly dis-interested with the calamity that had happened before.
I remember saying to somebody (who looked astonishingly like Dermot O'leary) I was going to my street to find the rest of my family, to which he replied as he looked through a microscope "I wouldnt, that area was hit hard in the attack - nobody survived."
Confused by this, I asked him "Well did anybody in my family survive?" and he replied (still looking through the microscope) "Yes, your oldest Nephew - he is a great hunter, can track a man from 8 knots away."

I set out in search of my newphew and found him standing on a hill fa in the distance, observing me through the lens of a sniper rifle. It was then I woke up, head pounding.

Why am I telling you this? Two reasons!

1: Because it is incredibly weird and whacky. I dont know how my brain works but holy heck it works towards the insane!

and

2: Because about an hour after waking up a documentary about prophetic dreams was on tv as I sat eating my cheerios.

I really hope it wasnt a prophetic dream as my nephew is a bumbling idiot who couldnt handle his own prick - let alone a gun!

I will research into this topic and post my opinions on it later on. Dreams are fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment