Wednesday 6 April 2011

Annoyance

____________________________

I'm annoyed. Things are currently not going to plan - instead, they have decided to screech to a halt until another few years of my life have passed me by.

Is it/Am I wrong to think that , if you KNOW you can do it, you should just be able to jump into the role and do it?

Perhaps so. According to law, indeed it may be (dependant on what you do) - hmm, perhaps I shouldnt have snapped back so thusly when my employer questioned my motives?

True to my life and as pathetic as it sounds, I have always been a late-bloomer. By no means am I slow on the uptake! But dipping my toe in the water takes time for me.

I know, im ranting on here and I said I would never do it again and, I swear, I wont after this! But if there was ever a time for the universe to cut me a break - now would be it! Forget about my compulsive need to win the lottery Universe! Help me achieve a meaningful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment