Sunday 6 March 2011

YAWN zZz

____________________________

I passed.
I really dont think I should have. I nearly collided with a bus (The ass didnt indicate as he pulled out!) and right after that, I nearly hit a woman who was far too interested in her smart phone to notice I was seconds from impact - the bitch had the gall to call me an asshole!

I really thought I had failed because my driving tutor has been drilling into me (figurativly-speaking) the importance of "Perception being the KEY to a GOOD driver", and in all of 7 minutes, I had managed to evaporate into my own little mind and nearly kill people.

I guess my driving instructor didnt really care or noticed the incompetence of the people around me?
Hm. A victory is still a victory.

And now I have a week to relax until I have to stand a week full of of workmen re-wiring the house. I feel so exhausted.


Sleep is where I dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment