Sunday 13 March 2011

Big & Annoying!

____________________________

Big-annoying day tomorrow! I have to get up at 7:30am to be ready for the electric people to come and rewire the entire house.

I just have this horrible gut-feeling that they're going to be aggressive-macho male-types who will take some morbid pleasure in complaining about me, to me.
I have to be on my A-game here. I have to be that guy who demands excellence. I have to be that guy I thought I had left behind; that guy who is all "Well it isnt fucking rocket-science, just get it done!"

Perhaps there is a strengh to being bossy and forward, but I would rather do with please and thank yous'.
On the plus side, im going to be sleepy (as im not a morning person AT ALL) and ergo, grumpy. I've noticed, during the mornings im awake, im more inclined to say what I think about a person with very little remorse for their feelings... untill late-afternoon.

So wish me luck world! And be kind! Im comming to get ya and there is sod all you can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment