Thursday 3 March 2011

If...

_______________________________

I hate that word; If. As odd a word as it is to hate... I suppose the obvious choices would be "No" or "Dont" Or "Stop" - everything that applies when you really want to rape that good-looking stranger, but I digress - "If" annoys me.

"Why?!" I hear you squeal with clandestine-tones. Merely because it is a possibility. If is... something that COULD happen... something that COULD change. If is a thought-stream that travels from the causality-effect suburban-slip to the theoretical-causality highway, picking up hitchhikers of interest along the way.
If is... a possibility.

"So you hate possibilities?!" I hear, your confused voices giving me frown-face.
Yes. But only because I live in a world without them. This is my mind:

IF I had friends.
IF I had a job.
IF I had money.
IF IF IF.

Until my situation changes dramaticly (ROLL ON SATURDAY) I think I shall continue to rationally hate this word.

No comments:

Post a Comment