Saturday 19 March 2011

The Tides of Man

_______________________________

The moon is closer to the earth this evening, pulling not only on the ebbs and waves of the ocean, but on the tides of man and woman.

It makes my mind wander and wonder: how will this affect us? - how does it affect us? We are... what? Enter-percentage amount of water here - do we flow in currents too? In waves that lick the coast of our own emoiton?

Will it makes us braver for one night? Or meek for the weak? I havent heard any howls towards the sky yet...
Some people argue it's significance to the menstral-cycle. Other's attribute it to changes in our brain - it can make us blue or see such a red mist - "It brings out ALL the crazies"

I like the moon. I think it is pretty.

I wonder what the world woulkd be like without it. The many inspirations that we know of today would be nothing? Would we even have a word for it? Would our tides still rise and fall without it?

The Tides of Man.

1 comment:

  1. that's so interesting you say that. in all openness, my fiance and i are just chilling watching harry potter on tv. i haven't been feeling sexual at all, then all of the sudden i look over at him and and felt his touch and just sparks went from there. i felt so out of my body. in such ecstasy. it was so hot! i have NO idea where that came from. it felt like a force bigger than me. so hm, very interesting for your observation. thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete