Friday 12 November 2010

The Down to Earth Gene - Sexuality Gone Wild!

_________________________________


David Haye utterly fascinates me. I have to confess that I am sexually attracted to this gentlemen, but not for the aesthetic reasons you think.
Of course, the guy is good-looking (who would doubt that) and being a boxer, you would expet him to be of strong mind as well as body - but the clincher for me is not his looks or his sport or his toughness -- or even his jocks. The clincher for me is his amazingly down to earth attitude about everything.

I personally believe that there is nothing more unattractive than that of a boy acting like a man with his head in the clouds. You know the type; the broody-kid in skinny jeans, just turned 21 and suddenly he is as world-wise as the most travelled out there. He has views on everything. He "Understands" everything. And he usually wants to work in music (but is always caught on the cusp of his own faltering creativity) and he is "Drawn to Paris/London" - and he likes to drink Skinny-Latté's to reduce his cholesterol intake.

Granted, there would have been a time where I would have been attracted to such a person. Of course, our "relationship" would have had to have been a tragic one. But there in lies the rub.

You can go around crying and bleating "my life is so hard and im so misunderstood" with your head in the cliuds and you will never notice the other people, the same as you, suffering the same fate as you - just relenting in the complaints.

David Haye is not this kind of man. David Haye is a world wise man with an incredable sense of self - and not selfISHNESS - and that is something I am drawn to. This is the man that can make mistakes and can live with them, because what choice does he have? I doubt he is going to suddenly put on a pair of skin-tight jeans and start writing emo-techono-pop lyrics. I would be very unimpressed if he did.

This is a man that can see the world for what it is and not be afraid to live in it. A man who can see the faults that he has and is not afraid if others do. A man that is not conceited with a sense of senf, but is his own person: down to earth and genuine.

I am very attracted to that. There should be more people in the world like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment