Monday 8 August 2011

My (FuckedUp) Imagination

___________________________

So I had this dream last night. Two of them infact. The first being about my sisters long-dead dog (Khan) - it was thanksgiving (keep in mind im british, we dont celebrate that) and we had no turkey or duck!
In order to save money, my sister suggested we eat her dog as it was already dead. I said to her "But didnt you bury him?"
"No," she replied "He is lying right here" and pulled back a sheet that was lying on the floor of her kitchen.

He lay there, skinned, his eyes hollow, his tongue unfurlled on the floor with flies buzzing around his pink body.
I was absolutely disgusted and shockingly (in my dream) I was the only one.
The dream switched to us all sitting at a neatly laid table. He lay in the middle on a huge silver platter and slices of him were on all of our plates. I kept thinking 'But he died of disease, I cant eat him!' and then I got really sad and started to cry because he was such a good dog, he didnt deserve this.
Through my tears I carved a section from the meat on my plate, put it in my mouth and began to chew. It tasted like mold.

The dream switched. Suddenly, there is a duck in my car and I am amazingly annoyed. Why? Because this duck doesnt speak english but wants to learn!
I tried to teach him but it was no good and we were driving around trying to find him a nice college that had a course that taught ducks English.

I then woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment