Saturday 1 January 2011

MINE! 1.1.11

________________________________
A very simple word. Gained either through logic or sheer determination to experience change. Or perhaps prophesy of a future ahead.
As simple as the word is and as primal as its definition may be, "Mine!" (Exclamation point included) is my word for 2011.

Fuck you 2010. The utterly terrible ups and downs you have provided me do not need to be remembered reminisced or sang auld-langsyne in honour of their passing. This year - this New Year - is now mine.

I welcome this New Year into my life with a sober head and offer it a promise... nay, a few simple truths that I will stick to:

  • No matter what you have to offer, good or bad, I shall take it.
  • Should you not have what I require, I shall make you get it.
  • I shall pursue - relentlessly - my own selfish and indulgent needs.
  • I shall live you for every day and new experience you bring.
  • I will make you mine.
  • I will make everything I want mine.
  • Nobody shall stop be in achieving what I require.
  • I shall live this life and stop at nothing to belong to it.

So, again I say: Fuck you 2010. Welcome to my word 2011 - You won’t enjoy your stay, but I am going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment